How Can We Help You?
Lock your windows and doors--burglary increases as the economy spirals downwards
The Truth About Crime in the United States Today
The United States in the 1960s
- Homeowners left windows & doors unlocked and open
- American didnt have alarm systems in homes
- Gang activity consisted of fist fights
- Registered sex offenders were unheard of
- Children could walk to school and play in their neighborhoods unsupervised
The United States Today
- Crime has risen over 400% since 1960 in America according to the U.S. Department of Justice
- Millions of home invasions occur each year
- Violent gang life is intensifying across the country
- Over 400,000 registered sex offenders
- Children are being abducted every day
Crime Breakdown according to the FBI
- One Murder every 31 minutes
- One Violent crime every 22.1 seconds
- One Forcible Rape every 5.8 minutes
- One Aggravated Assault every 36.8 seconds
- One Robbery every 1.2 minutes
- One Burglary every 14.5 seconds
- One Property crime every 3.1 seconds
- Home invasions have tripled since 1960!
- Of all burglaries 61.1% involved forcible entry
- Burglaries of residential properties accounted for 67.9% of all burglary offenses.
These statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation are staggering. In addition, to these statistics, insurance companies conduct their own comprehensive research in home burglaries each year. They are finding that the most common place for a burglar to enter a home is through the front door and first-floor windows. And still, many people continue to leave doors and windows unlocked. Extensive research also concludes that about 50% of homeowners leave their windows open each year. This is an invitation to burglars.
At Haglof Inc. Heating & Cooling, we understand that keeping your family safe is the top priority. Consider Haglof Inc. Heating & Cooling as the solution to your problem. We can offer you a wide array of air conditioning systems to meet your familys needs, your homes needs and your economic needs. Consider these options for all your residential and commercial needs:
- Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning Systems
- Ducted Attic Air Conditioning Systems
- Whole House Humidification and Dehumidification Systems
In these precarious times, let us help you keep your windows closed and locked and you and your family from becoming a statistic.